Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Heidi+David

Heidi and David are dear friends getting married in September in Ohio. I'm so excited for their wedding, but since I'll be on bridesmaid duty, I wanted a chance to photograph them before the big day. As luck would have it, the two made an impromptu trip out to Portland and were game. We had a great time hanging out and shooting at the Ace Hotel, Powell's, and throughout the Pearl district.
Congratulations, you two!





















































Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Soooo happy with them Miss! Great Job.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Mark O. said...

These look great!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Beautiful work, Julie! Yours is a blog I need to add to my reader. :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

oh mah gawd! love these! the pictures turned out great! love em! nice selections on where to shoot! love the ace. lovin' powells! nice work!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home